The Pastoral Care Department provides pastoral counseling and grief counseling to the patients and residents on our main campus. Our Chaplain is also involved in community outreach through Brook Lane's commitment to clergy members. There are a number of ongoing offerings designed to support pastors and their churches.
- Crisis Counseling for pastors on an occasional basis or as many as five sessions without charge.
- Five Counseling sessions without charge to members of a pastor's family.
- Consultation on matters of church and ministry.
- Consultation on matters of mental illness or emotional disorders.
- Referral information regarding Brook Lane or other services that may be needed.
- Assistance with ministering to members of your congregation who may be patients at Brook Lane.
- Preaching or teaching at your church as time allows.
- Events for pastors' enrichment.
- Confidentiality in all of the above.
Pathways, Brook Lane’s quarterly newsletter contains a section called “Pastor’s Corner” with helpful information for clergy members as they go about the journey of ministering to their congregations. Please contact us if you would like to receive the newsletter or click on the link below to view a recent issue.