Brook Lane Publications
Pathways is Brook Lane’s newsletter, published three times a year to keep the public informed about staff, board and organizational updates, support from the community and education and programming events. Brook Lane's Annual Report summarizes the impact our programs and services had on the community over the past fiscal year.
Important Community Resources
There are many organizations, both locally and nationally, that provide education and support services for mental health-related conditions. Do not be afraid to reach out for help.
- MakeTheConnection.net (Information/Resources for Military Veterans)
- Mental Health America
- Mental Health Resources - Dial 211
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Suicide Hotline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Washington County Health Department
Take a confidential screening to see if you may be experiencing signs of a mental health condition. If you think you may be suffering from a mental health condition, have a conversation with your primary care provider or call Brook Lane’s Admissions/Intake office at 301-733-0330.
Community Health Needs Assessment
Brook Lane participates in Healthy Washington County, a group of public and private community partners seeking to improve the health of Washington County, MD residents. Every three years, a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is conducted to obtain a comprehensive assessment of the health status and healthcare needs of the people of Washington County. Review the FY2019 CHNA.