Brook Lane Publications
Pathways is Brook Lane’s newsletter, published three times a year to keep the public informed about staff, board and organizational updates, support from the community and education and programming events. Brook Lane's Annual Report summarizes the impact our programs and services had on the community over the past fiscal year.
Important Community Resources
There are many organizations, both locally and nationally, that provide education and support services for mental health-related conditions. Do not be afraid to reach out for help.
- Assisted Living Options for People with Mental Health Disorders
- Assistive Technology for Veterans with PTSD
- Community Health Hub
- MakeTheConnection.net (Information/Resources for Military Veterans)
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Online College Guide for Students with Mental Health Disorders
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Dial, Text or Chat 988
- Washington County Health Department
Take a confidential screening to see if you may be experiencing signs of a mental health condition. If you think you may be suffering from a mental health condition, have a conversation with your primary care provider or call Brook Lane’s Admissions/Intake office at 301-733-0330.
Community Health Needs Assessment
Brook Lane participates in Healthy Washington County, a group of public and private community partners seeking to improve the health of Washington County, MD residents. Every three years, a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is conducted to obtain a comprehensive assessment of the health status and healthcare needs of the people of Washington County. Review the FY2022 CHNA.
One for Good
One for Good is a partnership between Healthy Washington County and the Consumer Goods Forum’s Collaboration for Healthier Lives to bring together retailers, manufacturers, and public health organizations to support wellness through the empowerment of citizens to make healthier choices. Review the Events Page to see all the events and activities taking place around Hagerstown that can support you in making one more healthy choice.