Brook Lane is a non-profit mental health facility with more than 550 employees in four locations. The main campus in Hagerstown is home to a 57-bed hospital, one of only two private mental health inpatient facilities in the state of Maryland. We provide partial hospitalization (a day treatment program) for both adults and children on the main campus and a child and adolescent program in Frederick. Laurel Hall special education school has two locations: one on the main campus and one in Frederick. We have two outpatient locations, North Village in Hagerstown and Buckeystown Pike in Frederick. Both locations have licensed clinical staff who offer therapy for all ages, as well as the THRIVE program for children. Our InSTEP program at North Village provides level 1 outpatient treatment and level 2.1 intensive outpatient treatment options for substance use.
To help individuals improve their emotional and behavioral well-being through education and treatment.
A healthier community strengthened by comprehensive behavioral health services.
Our Guiding Principles
Principles drawn from the life and ministry of Jesus Christ guide our service to the community. These principles are vital to our existence and integrated throughout all levels of the organization.
- Integrity - Serving others in an ethical, honest and sincere manner
- Compassion - Demonstrating concern for others
- Service - Responding to the needs of others ahead of our own
- Stewardship - Using our resources responsibly
- Excellence - Committing to high standards of quality and performance
- Respect - Treating everyone with dignity and worth
Brook Lane is affiliated with the following organizations: