Urgent Mental Health Care
Brook Lane has several options for treatment of all ages to get you the help you need, as quickly as possible, and in the safest way possible. We offer Rapid Access to appointments or care, including individual therapy, medication management, day treatment or inpatient services.
If you are a current client and would like to try our TeleMental Health sessions in the safety of your own home, contact us today! If you are a new client, contact our admissions/intake office at 301-733-0330 to get started.
If you need to have an individual therapy session or medication management appointment as soon as possible, our rapid access option is for you. In many cases, we are able see clients in 7-10 days. If you feel you may benefit from the help of our day treatment or inpatient services, there are rapid access evaluations available as well. Just call 301-733-0330 for help.
TeleMental Health appointments are therapy or medication management sessions conducted with your clinician via Zoom from the safety of your home. To take part in TeleMental Health sessions, you will need a computer, laptop, tablet OR smart phone and access to the Internet or mobile data. You will also need to download the Zoom app on your device.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Contact Brook Lane’s admissions/intake office to let them know you would like a TeleMental Health appointment.
- Create a free Zoom account at https://zoom.us/signup
- You will receive an email from your provider that looks like this:
[Therapist’s Name] is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting
Topic: My Meeting
Time: April XX, 2020 XX:00 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
https:// meeting link will be here
Meeting ID: XXX XXX XXX
- After clicking the link, you will be prompted to enter your name and click OK
- Once in the meeting, be sure your audio and camera are on. These buttons can be found at the bottom of your screen.
- When the meeting has concluded, click Leave Meeting.
If you need to cancel a TeleMental Health appointment, you would do so the same way you cancel or reschedule an in-person appointment, by calling 301-733-0330.
Before your first TeleMental Health appointment, you will be sent initial paperwork via email that will need to be completed, signed electronically and emailed back to Brook Lane 24 hours prior to your appointment.
To easily and quickly pay your bill online, visit Online Payment.