If you are planning to visit a loved one in our hospital, you may do so during the following daily visiting hours:
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm and 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm and 6:30 pm* - 8:00 pm*
*Phone time as well as visiting hours
For patients under the age of 18, siblings ages 7-13 are permitted to visit on Saturdays and Sundays only between 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm.
When visiting, please keep the following requirements in mind:
- All visitors must show a valid photo ID and be on the Approved Phone/Visitor List for the patient.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is on the Approved Phone/Visitor List.
- No visitors under the age of 7
- Items brought in by visitors must be checked by nursing staff prior to the patient receiving them.
- All visits will be supervised.
- No more than 2 food items are allowed per visit. Food must be in sealed plastic containers.
- No more than 1 drink is allowed per visit. Drinks must be in factory sealed plastic bottles not exceeding 20 oz. No caffeinated drinks are permitted.
The following items are not permitted and must be left in your vehicle:
- Purses, wallets, bags of any kind (including diaper bags and backpacks, etc.) Unfortunately, we cannot hold items for you while you visit.
- Large coats or jackets
- All electronic devices (cell phones, cameras, handheld games, laptops, tablets, e-readers, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind (including small items such nail clippers/files, pocket knives, multi-tools, etc.)
- Keys and keyrings