Social Work & Counseling Careers
Brook Lane is a leading employer of licensed social workers and licensed professional counselors in our region. We employ more than 80 full or part-time therapists in a variety of settings. Social workers and counselors work in the following programs and services: inpatient and outpatient, non-public special education schools, and partial hospitalization programs. We also employ therapists within Washington County Public Schools, St. James School and other community settings. Therapist caseloads vary depending on setting and type of work.
Brook Lane employs both experienced therapists and new graduates from social work and counseling programs. We offer free clinical supervision for employed LMSW or LGPC therapists.
We are looking for social workers and counselors who enjoy working with a multi-disciplinary team to provide compassionate and patient-centered care.
- Competitive starting pay rates
- Sign on Bonus up to $5,000 with a 1 year commitment
- Benefits package
- Flexibility in scheduling (may depend on setting): part-time, full-time and weekend only available
- Free Brook Lane provided CEU’s – up to 9 events per year.
- Free clinical supervision hours for LMSWs and LGPCs
- Tuition Assistance
- Outpatient Therapist performance incentive
- Full-time therapists are salaried
Connect with us: Marrie Gonzalez at 301-733-0331 x1268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.